Make a gift to our End-of-Year Campaign here! We need your help to raise $20,000 by December 31, 2013.
THANK YOU! We couldn't do this important work without your generous support.
In-Kind Donations Wishlist (Gear, Goods, Services, etc.)
- Musical equipment: Electric guitars, basses, drums (full kits or parts of kits), keyboards, keyboard stands, amps, microphones, mic stands, cables (instrument, XLR, speaker), PAs, pedals, tuners, batteries, 1-spot adapters, etc.
- Food/beverages/snacks: We provide snacks for all our participants, full breakfast and lunch for our summer camp volunteers, and 3 meals a day for our Ladies Rock Campers. Donations of catered meals, restaurant discounts, beer & wine (for events), snacks, coffee & tea are greatly appreciated.
- Auction prizes: We hold silent auctions at many of our public events as a way to raise funds. Auction prize donations can include gift certificates (for massage/body work, restaurants, tattoo shops, music lessons, etc.), handmade crafts, creative services (people have offered singing telegrams, customized original songs, birthday party entertainment, etc.), artwork, concert tickets and more.
- Services: Graphic design, screenprinting, sound engineering, photography
- And the big one. . . A PERMANENT SPACE: We are in search of a space to call our own, preferably in or near downtown Oakland. In our dream space, in addition to our current programs, we would offer affordable group and private lessons, practice spaces for bands, ongoing workshops, a year-round community space for girls, recording and performance opportunities, and lots more. If you would like to donate a building to us, or have any leads on affordable spaces to rent, please get in touch!
Bay Area Girls Rock Camp is a nonprofit dedicated to empowering girls through music, promoting an environment that fosters self-confidence, creativity and collaboration.